Hey, I’m Zathong and i will share Vulcan skins in smite. Skins allow players to change the appearance of Vulcan skins, from a simple texture swap to a completely different look. Let’s just get into the details below!
Vulcan Image skins
There are several types of god skins in the game:
- Standard skins: These are regular skins that are always available in the Store.
- Exclusive skins: These are skins that are related to promotions, holidays, treasure chests and events.
- Clan skins: These are special shadow skins that can only be obtained from the Clan Store.
- Limited skins: These are unique skins that are only available for a limited period of time, and once they are disabled.
- Unlimited skins: These are unique skins that are usually collection rewards in events.
While most skins can only be unlocked with Gems, there are several skins that can be unlocked with. Favor as well as Gems.
God skins are separated in different tiers:
- Tier 1: These skins generally cost 100 Gems r 9500 Favor.
- Tier 2: These skins generally cost 250 Gems.
- Tier 3: These skins generally cost 400 Gems.
- Tier 4: These skins generally cost 600 Gems.
- Tier 5: These are special limited skins that come with unique cosmetic features that no other skins have.
Read more: Smite Skins