Hey, I’m Zathong and this guide is about boss: Kikuras Rapids in Diablo Immortal. You can find detailed information about Kikuras Rapids in Diablo Immortal, Location, Items Drops, Objectives, Mobs, Defeat.
Information & Locations
- Rewards 15 Battle Points
- Dungeon Run Time: 3-5 minutes
- Contains/Rewards Moderate XP, Gold, Mystery Equipment
- Recommended Level: 40
- Boss: Chieftain Ongori
- Zone: Bilefen
- Kikuras Rapids is the fifth dungeon players will encounter in Diablo Immortal, specifically by completing the story quest within the zone of Bilefen.
- Kikuras Rapids features a jungle and it is a unique dungeon since you will be fighting mobs while you are on a raft, traversing the rapid waves of the lush area.
- Upon completing the dungeon for the first run in normal difficulty, players will gain access to unlocking the Trove bundle for Kikuras Rapids. It is a one-time purchase that provides extra rewards. You will need to purchase it from the in-game shop for $4.99. Kikuras Rapids Trove included Eternal Orbs, Rare Crests, and Legendary Crests.
Table Item Type:
|Item Name||Item Type|
|The Mailed Fist||Gloves|
|Issatar’s Open Hand||Gloves|
|Shepherd and Begetter||Belt|
- Ride the raft into the jungle.
- Survive the fiery onslaught.
- Find the Fetish Chieftain.
- Explore the jungle.
- Reach the river.
- Board the raft.
- Kill Chieftain Ongori.
- Thorned Hulk
- Plague Bearer
- Fetish Shaman
- Foul Raptor
- Frog Demon
- Fetish Flayer
- Wood Wraith
- Fetish Painmender
- Fetish Dartthrower
How to Defeat
|Cavern of Echoes||50||Glacial Colossus||Frozen Tundra|
|Destruction’s End||35||Baal||Library of Zoltun Kulle|
|Forgotten Tower||20||The Countess||Dark Wood|
|Kikuras Rapids||40||Chieftain Ongori||Bilefen|
|Mad King’s Breach||10||The Skeleton King||Ashwold Cemetery|
|Temple of Namari||40||Sargoth||Bilefen|
|Tomb of Fahir||28||King Fahir||Shassar Sea|
Note: Dungeons (or sometimes listed as activities) in Diablo Immortal provide all kinds of challenges to your characters. Completing dungeons will reward you with EXP, golds, valuable Weapons and Armor, Gems, and Crafting materials. Players can re-run dungeons in Diablo Immortal on their own or with a party only if you’ve completed the dungeon for the first time and if it re-appears as an objective via Immortal Daily Quests, Bounty Board, and Shadow Contracts.
Read more: Diablo Immortal Dungeon