Tower of Fantasy

Best Matrices for Tian Lang Tower of Fantasy

Hey, I’m Zathong and this guide is about best Matrices for Tian Lang in Tower of Fantasy. Matrices for Tian Lang are weapon attachments that provide stat boosts and special effects.

Tian Lang
Tian Lang

Weapon: Powerbreak

Recommended Matrices

MatricesRaritySetExplanation

Samir
Samir
SSR2-piece Set
Upon striking a target, damage increases by 1% over time. Up to 10/13/16/20 times can be stacked. Duration: 1.5 seconds.
The 4-piece set
Increases the electrical explosion damage of Dual EM Stars by 16%, 22%, 30%, and 40% of ATK.
Maximum damage set boost sustainable with Powerbreak’s quick strikes and repeated hits.
Crow
Crow
SSR2-piece Set: Deal 24%/30%/36%/42% more crit damage to opponents with less than 60% HP.
Four pieces Set 
Crimsons inflict progressive damage over a 5-second duration, equivalent to 18%/22%/26%/30% of ATK. Doesn’t stack.
If your crit rate is high, you should set a high damage matrix.

Tian Lang
Tian Lang
SSRTwo-piece Set
Volt damage has a 40% chance to unleash chain lightning, which has a two-second cooldown and deals 60%/100%/150%/200% of volt ATK to up to seven targets. For six seconds, when the lightning chain is activated, volt damage is increased by 12%. When using multiple sets, this effect operates in the background and only the set with the greatest star count will be seen.
Four-piece Set
For fifteen seconds, volt damage is increased by 25%/28%/31%/34% when a volt weapon or discharge skill is used. When using multiple sets, this effect operates in the background and only the set with the greatest star count will be seen.
Though not optimal, Tian Lang’s matrices are still useful and ought to be used to a weapon that isn’t used as frequently. As an alternative, Tian Lang’s two-piece set works well by itself.

Sobek
Sobek
SRSet of three pieces
For every adjacent enemy, increase the damage delivered by 6%, 7.5%, or 9%. three stacks maximum.
If you don’t have SSR damage chips, this is a good alternative. Extremely helpful in suppressing mobs in groupings, as in Bygone Phantasm.

Unless otherwise indicated, the set effect by default only takes effect when utilizing the weapon to which the matrices are attached.

Each weapon has four slots: memory, belief, emotion, and mind. These slots all provide somewhat different passive stats.

Like weapons, matrices can be improved by unlocking higher values for the set effect with each star.

Read more: Tower of Fantasy Matrices guide

Mobile Legends

Learn which are the best heroes to play in Mobile Legends: Zhuxin, Chip, Cici, Nolan, Ixia, Novaria, Arlott, Joy, Fredrinn, Julian, Melissa, Xavier, Edith, Yin, Phylax, Valentina, Aamon, Floryn, Natan, Aulus, Granger, Benedetta, Brody, Paquito, Alice, Esmeralda, Wanwan, Diggie, Natalia, Chang’e, Chou, Selena, Jawhead, Khufra, Roger, Lancelot, Kagura, Tigreal, Bruno, Mathilda, Kaja, Guinevere, Rafaela, Hanabi, Miya, Johnson, Gatotkaca, Zhask, Helcurt, Phoveus, Ling, Claude, Hayabusa, Beatrix, Gusion, Gloo, Yve, Zilong, Estes, Harley, Aldous, Luo Yi, Angela, Alucard, Uranus, Hylos, Atlas, Silvanna, Layla, Lesley, Yi Sun-shin, Eudora, Sun, Popol and Kupa, Lapu-Lapu, Franco, Pharsa, Barats, Alpha, Clint, Vale, Saber, Yu Zhong, Cyclops, Ruby, Fanny, Karina, Cecilion, Bane, Balmond, Freya, Lolita, Belerick, Carmilla, Lunox, Harith, X.Borg, Akai, Grock, Khaleed, Argus, Moskov, Leomord, Kadita, Nana, Valir, Baxia, Minotaur, Irithel, Lylia, Odette, Hanzo, Faramis, Badang, Karrie, Kimmy, Thamuz, Martis, Hilda, Aurora, Dyrroth, Masha, Minsitthar, Gord, Terizla, Vexana.

About Me

I’am Zathong ! This my blog about game. I share general information about the game with you all over the world, for those who need it.
An individual who loves playing games, especially Auto Chess games (Teamfight Tactics, Auto Chess Mobile, Magic Chess build. Top Moba Game build guide (Arena of Valor, Dota 2 builds, Vainglory Builds, Onmyoji Arena Build, Heroes of the Storm builds, Paladins Builds, Brawl Stars build, Heroes Evolved Build, Battlerite Build, Marvel Super War build, Wild Rift Build). Top Game Pokémon. And top multiplayer strategy game as: (Fortnite, Rise of Kingdoms build, Adventure Build, Clash Royale Deck Build, Brawlhalla build, Clash Mini Build, Castle Clash builds, Naraka: Bladepoint build, Tower of Fantasy Build, Epic Seven Build, Nikke Build). That’s why I created this Game Blog to share information about the game and also fulfilled my wish to have a Game Blog of my own and Tier List. [ Support Information: Privacy Policy | Contact Me ]

For more new characters (heroes or champions), game tier list, game builds and game counters. Like me on Facebook – Zathong, and follow me on Twitter – Zathong. Do you love playing Online games? Subscribe to me YouTube Channel – Zathong, for new guide game videos. Let me know your opinion by commenting below.